Setting up the modifier keys:
- Make sure the keyboard is not in game mode. (The light above the mute button on the right side should be off. To toggle the setting, press the joystick key, which is to the right of the MR key.)
- Go to Settings > Keyboard. Click on Modifier Keys… Swap the Option and Command keys.
- The keyboard seems to work ok with only one USB connector plugged in — the connector with the keyboard graphic on it. (The USB port on the keyboard did stop working though.) (I have a Macbook Pro 15″ and the two USB connectors just barely stretch across the back of the laptop.)
- The keyboard is really heavy.
- Logitech & Mac OS are not friends! [Logitech forums]
- Logitech G710+ option key (Windows key) not working in Mac OS X 10.10.3 [Logitech forums]
- Mac Keyboard Software Guide [xahlee.info]